Here is a list of the top 10 best photo booth props to use for your wedding photo booth:
Top 10 Photo Booth Props
- Sunglasses -Sunglasses at night, the ultimate photo booth fashion statement (and 80’s song!)
- Funny Hats – Policeman’s hat, construction helmet, sailors hat, Indian headdress… just to name a few.
- Boas – release the inner diva in your wedding guests!
- Mustaches – Everyone wants to sport a cool Tom Selleck style stache so why not let them!
- Chalkboards – Let your guests get creative and write you funny and touching messages.
- Random Items – Some of the funniest photos we’ve seen are when guests pick up a random item (or person) from the event and include it in their photo booth photo shoot.
- Wigs – Cher anyone?
- Empty Picture Frames – Have your guests act like they are in a portrait.
- Word Bubbles/Thought Bubbles – The funny things your guests will think and say in the photo booth!
- Cardboard Cut-outs of the Bride & Groom – This will require a little work but this way everyone will get to have their picture taken with you in the photo booth on your big day.
Personalize Your Photo Booth Props
In addition to the top 10 photo booth props it is a great idea to bring photo booth props that:
- Tie in with the theme of your wedding
- Support your favorite sports teams
- Represent your hometown
- Allude to private jokes you share with your family and friends
The more creative you get with your props the more creative your guests will get with their pictures ultimately leaving you with even more priceless photos to cherish.
For more information on renting a photo booth for your wedding or special event and what photo booth props to include call Photo Booth Express today at 877-492-6684 or contact us here.